Powered by Blogger.

Me and My Clumsiness

 Sunday, April 18, 2010

Well the other day I was with my parents and we passed one of my friends house, so we stopped by to ask if they wanted to bike ride with us. They were already on their bikes and everything! We were all creeped out how well that worked out. I'm so glad that God gave both of us the same idea to bike ride. :D We bike rode all the way up and down this huge hill! I didn't know how much more I could do it. lol Then we walked! She was making me get exercise! lol Later we just sat around and talked, which was a lot of fun. Once we were done talking we decided to play basketball(now remember from my past blog post that my brother and I have been getting are fingers jammed. Well something else happened this time.) I jumped in front of the ball to get it but when I came down I landed on my ankle and it hurt SO bad! I believe it hurt worse than when I broke my foot the first time. It was horrible. When I'm in super pain guess what my brother says. He said "may I feel if there's a break!" If you've ever watched or read Sense and Sensibility you'll know that that's what it's from! Can you believe him?! lol Anyway my friend went to get my dad and soon my foot wasn't hurting to the point of no return. I was able to walk a little. When I got home I took off my shoe and my foot was so swollen that it looked like it had an egg on it. Ughh! My mom later told me that I'm not allowed to play basketball for a long time. She said we get hurt too often. lol I seem to have very weak feet! Already have I broken my left foot then the next year I broke three toes! Also I'm constantly springing them(never this bad though.) Me and my clumsiness! :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP