Powered by Blogger.

Old Meets New

 Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Well lately I got some Shakespeare books. I was quite surprised when I found myself liking it. Right now I'm reading Romeo and Juliet. Thoroughly astonished I found them not to be that big. :D I'll keep you updated on how the books are. Although I have stopped reading "A" is for Alibi and The Heavenly Man. My friend Dani and I had a blast making videos! We made two that were in the store. It was sometimes embarrassing. lol During this one video we were making this oriental guy wouldn't really leave, he just kept going and coming back. It was quite freaky. :P Anyway once we got back to my house we made several more videos there. I had a blast! Before I had started making videos with my friends I never knew it would be this fun! That's all that's going on in my life. Oh, btw, I found out that the woman that Shakespeare married was named Anne Hathaway. I just thought that was funny. :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP