Powered by Blogger.

Excuses...

 Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Seriously folks I am so sorry for the lack of posts. Honestly I entered into some kind of doze. Whatever that means. Actually planning for my senior year and thinking of all the different things that have to be accomplished by a specific date is rather stressful. Especially when you throw college into the mix. Since I have been in this mind boggling stupor it has even stunted my writing creativity. Neither have I written a post, that does not have to do with a review, or worked on a novel of any kind. Snippets of stories come to my mind, but I have been too in the dumps to actually get up and write them down. Well after finally exercising, which it has been at least two months, I thankfully found the drive to pick myself back up and get back in the swing of things. Hopefully this lasts. ;) Has school, work, or anything of that kind sent you into the dumps? Please comment and tell, so I know I'm not the only one out there. :) Btw what do you do to relieve that stress? I usually watch tv. Mother, when she is sad, eats. lol Unfortunately I'm starting to pick up that habit. hehe God bless and remember you always have a friend in Jesus. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP