Powered by Blogger.

A Lovely Week!

 Sunday, April 29, 2012

(Thought you might enjoy this pic of my brother and I. :D)

Hello dear readers!
I have had a lovely week! I just have! It was... chaotic! lol Though it was still enjoyable!

1. I won the the Prompt Story Contest!!! Along with another girl! I was so ecstatic! Honestly I didn't have an inclination whether I was going to win or lose. Though I was leaning towards lose. It was such a blessing and has encouraged me to keep writing!
2. I worked 16 1/2 hrs this week! Meaning money! lol ;) I love my job and was glad I had a lot of hours this week. Although this just added to my already busy week!
3. I went to a "Little Women" play! It was fantastical! It was apart of the same theater group that did "Around the World in 80 Days" that I think I told you about, with a spiritual twist on it. :D I actually shed a tear when Marmee was singing about Beth after she died. It was beautiful!
4. I had my last Chemistry class this week! That is always something to celebrate! All I have left is the final.... Yeah... :P
5. I have two new followers! Thank you so much for following my blog! Now unfortunately you'll have to read my ramblings. ;)
6. I found out that one of my friends from where I used to live will be flying in to see me! :D
7. Today I am going over to a friends house to shoot the "Hunger Games"!! I'll be foxface! lol
8. Btw I lost two pounds! Yay! Running is paying off!

Anyway I just thought you might like to know what I have been up to. lol God bless and I hope you had a lovely week as well! Comment and please tell me about your week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP